With Platinum Mahjong
you can play the classic Chinese board game on your mobile phone. The aim of the game is to clear a board of stacked tiles by creating pairs. A certain amount of calculation and luck is required, as not all tiles are visible right away. The game supports five main modes:
- Story mode: challenge dragons by clearing worlds with different games and tasks.
- Dragon fury: solve 10 boards in 30 minutes.
- Pass 'n play: challenge a second player on a single board lay-out. Each player has a limited amount of time to create pairs. When the time runs out, the second player has the chance to continue. The winner is the one with most pairs when the board is cleared.
- Duel: identical to Pass 'n play, except that each player now has his own board
- Instant play: choose a background, tileset and lay-out for a quick game.
There are different board lay-outs (Hercules, Shield, Superstar, Shuttle, Heart, Chicken, Dot 6...) and you can unlock new backgrounds, tileset themes (traditional, sea, plants, fruits) and additional lay-outs. When you are stuck, you can either shuffle the tiles (only five times), undo moves, or get a hint.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Sciere (205529)
on Oct 14, 2006.