Not an American user?
DescriptionWith Platinum Mahjong you can play the classic Chinese board game on your mobile phone. The aim of the game is to clear a board of stacked tiles by creating pairs. A certain amount of calculation and luck is required, as not all tiles are visible right away. The game supports five main modes:
- Story mode: challenge dragons by clearing worlds with different games and tasks.
- Dragon fury: solve 10 boards in 30 minutes.
- Pass 'n play: challenge a second player on a single board lay-out. Each player has a limited amount of time to create pairs. When the time runs out, the second player has the chance to continue. The winner is the one with most pairs when the board is cleared.
- Duel: identical to Pass 'n play, except that each player now has his own board
- Instant play: choose a background, tileset and lay-out for a quick game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Board game translations
- Gameloft's Platinum series
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Shanghai / Solitaire mahjongg
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Mobile Game Faqs||Aug 01, 2006||82 out of 100||82|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Sciere (228052) added Platinum Mahjong (J2ME) on Oct 14, 2006