PlayStation Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Arizona Sunshine Launch Edition details:
Order Arizona Sunshine week one to receive:
• 10% Discount
• Exclusive PS4 Theme
• Arizona Sunshine Game
Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a VR FPS that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your search for human contact.
• Real-life weapon handling: Using “PS Move” controllers or the “PS VR” aim controller, handle weapons with real-life movements
• Full-size campaign: Built in VR-sized chunks that together form a full narrative
• Free exploration: Move around freely to explore treacherous canyons, dark mines and more
• Co-op multiplayer: Join forces in co-op campaign or multiplayer Horde mode
Arizona Sunshine © 2015-2017 Vertigo Games B.V. Developed by Vertigo Games BV and Jaywalkers Interactive. All rights reserved.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Arizona Sunshine (Launch Edition)" -- PS4 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jun 30, 2017||57 out of 100||57|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.