DescriptionAssetto Corsa is a driving simulator. Its stress is on physics models and vehicles' dynamic behaviour (a proprietary physics engine is employed) and general realism; for example, the tyre rubber deposited on track (depending on the laps and amount of in-race cars) and the sun position (depending by geographical coordinates of the track and by the sun curve according to time and date) in order to get the same light conditions of the real tracks, are calculated in real time.
Game modes are:
- solo mode: career, practice, special events (drag races, drift challenges, other challenges
- solo and multiplayer: quick race (totally both in solo and online multiplayer mode) , race weekend (free practice, qualifying session and race), multiplayer
The game plays from a first-person view, or from inside the cockpit, on the hood, or exterior. Supported control peripherals include steering wheels, professional simulative devices and the most common motion systems, as well as keyboard, joystick, gamepad. Also featured are triple monitor view, track IR, 3D VISION, and the Oculus Rift. Additional features are car customization, car setup, time of the day selection, telemetry and real-time control of movable aerodynamics parts by telemetry input channels, replay and photo mode features, live track, as well as an “app” system (in-game overlay). The number of online racers is determined by the amount of pit-boxes available on the given race circuit. Editing tools, the same as those used by the development team, are available for vehicle and circuit modding. It is possible to retrieve telemetry data in real time (either via UDP, shared memory, Python or C + + plug-in).
Licensed circuits are:
- Monza year 1966
- Nürburgring Sprint
- Silverstone International
- Silverstone National
- Spa Francorchamps
- Trento Bondone hill climb
- Vallelunga Club
- Abarth (500 EsseEsse)
- Classic Team Lotus (Type 49, 98T)
- BMW (M3 E30 Sport Evolution, Z4 E89 35is, 1 Series M coupè, M3 E92, M3 E30 Group A, Z4 GT3, Z4 GT3, M3 GT2)
- Ferrari (F1 312T, F40, 458 Italia, 599XX EVO, 458 GT2, LaFerrari)
- KTM (X-Bow R)
- Lotus Cars (Elise SC, Exige 240R, Exige Scura, Evora S, Evora SR, Evora GTE, Exige S Roadster, Exige S, 2-11, 2-11 GT4, Evora GTC, Exos T125)
- McLaren (MP4 12C, MP4 12C GT3)
- Mercedes-Benz (SLS, SLS GT3)
- Pagani (Zonda R, Huayra)
- Scuderia Glickenhaus (P4/5 Competizione)
- Tatuus (F-Abarth)
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 114 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Assetto Corsa series
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: BMW Z4
- Automobile: Ferrari 458
- Automobile: Ferrari 599
- Automobile: Ferrari F40
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: KTM X-Bow
- Automobile: LaFerrari
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lotus 49
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Lotus Evora
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Automobile: Nissan GT-R
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Porsche Macan
- Steam Early Access games
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Aug 26, 2016||76 out of 100||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 01, 2016||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Assetto Corsa (official website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.