DescriptionBioShock: The Collection is remastered release of all BioShock games including all single-player DLC, for PC, as well as for the PS4 and Xbox One platforms that previously did not have any of the game in the series. It contains:
- BioShock (base game)
- Bioshock: PS3 Challenge Rooms (DLC)
- BioShock: Museum of Orphaned Concepts (in-game gallery of abandoned development concepts, previously exclusive to BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition)
- BioShock 2 (base game)
- BioShock 2: Minerva's Den (DLC)
- BioShock 2: The Protector Trials (DLC)
- BioShock Infinite (base game)
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One (DLC)
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two (DLC)
- BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds (DLC)
- BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest (DLC)
- Imagining BioShock, an unlockable director's commentary video series for the first BioShock featuring Ken Levine and Shawn Robertson, activated through hidden film reels.
For the Steam PC version the original BioShock, BioShock 2 and BioShock 2: Minerva's Den are each replaced in the store by a bundle that contains the original game along with the remastered version.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jun 19, 2016||6 out of 6||100|
|Niche Gamer||Oct 01, 2016||8.5 out of 10||85|
|IGN||Sep 13, 2016||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Saudi Gamer||Sep 21, 2016||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- BioShock: The Collection (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.