Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Originally released in Japanese arcades in 2005, the Senko no Ronde series provides an unique mix of both the shooting and fighting genres, mixing them into a one-on-one action game where two Rounder (mecha) pilots face off against one another in a veritable ballet of bullets and battling. Featuring an involved storyline, multiple characters and rounders, with local battles, online matching and more! And with Zuntata alumnus Yasuhisa Watanabe on board, you know the soundtrack is going to be a treat too.
Players take control of a Rounder and utilise long ranged attacks alongside melee assaults to defeat their opponent. Shields and the all-important dash can be used in defence, with barrage attacks and the almighty B.O.S.S. attack on hand to rain destruction down on the battle field.
In 1486 S.D., a future where mankind has fled to the stars following The Great Disaster, an incident which left Earth uninhabitable, new galaxy-spanning governments have replaced Earth's old political regimes, but the old power struggles are still present. A terrorist attack involving a banned weapon, stolen from one of the ruling federations, shakes the balance of power and leaves openings for new factions to rise. But who was behind the attack, and do the newer factions hold noble intents...?
Learn the secrets of this new age through the Duo Story Mode, a refined retelling of Senko no Ronde DUO's story in full HD.
- 14x2 different Rounders, each with unique attacks and techniques!
- Musical genre-spanning soundtrack from Yasuhisa Watanabe
- Fully voiced (Japanese) cast
- Character art by Akira Ito (newly comissioned) with DUO's art available in Gallery Mode and DUO Story
- 6 game modes
- Arcade: battle increasingly difficult CPU opponents
- Online/Offline Battle: fight other players on and offline
- Score Attack: battle the CPU and aim for a high score
- DUO Story Mode: play through a rewritten and upgraded scenario from Senko no Ronde DUO
- Practice: hone your Rounder piloting here
Game experience may alter from user to user depending on their hardware configuration. All user comments and reviews below are unsolicited. Reviews and comments are in no way created or controlled by Degica or G.rev and reflect the views of the reviewer only.
There are no PlayStation 4 user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "旋光の輪舞２" -- Japanese spelling
- "Senko no Ronde 2: Reassembly from "Duo"" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Digitally Downloaded||Sep 25, 2017||90|
|Forbes Magazine||Sep 12, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Destructoid||Sep 11, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Critics||Oct 17, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Chums||Sep 12, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|Gameblog.fr||Oct 03, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Sep 18, 2017||65 out of 100||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Senko no Ronde 2 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.