DescriptionCute, green-haired yet halfwitted creatures Lemmings this time appear in a platform game. As the only survivor Lemming that managed to rescue himself from the evil spell of Evil Ed, you (Lomax) must stop Evil Ed's distracting effect over the LemmingLand.
In your quest most of your enemies will be Hench Lemmings which've been possessed by Evil Ed's evil spell. You will be mainly using your spin attack or -when grabbed- your magic helmet to free these imprisoned Lemmings from the spell.
You have also some special abilities like building a bridge, digging horizontally through certain obstacles (just like the other Lemmings games) or throwing a flaming helmet that will help you to accomplish your goal.
- "לומאקס" -- Hebrew spelling
- "The Adventures of Sir Lomax in LemmingLand" -- Working title
- "Lomax" -- European title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mega Fun||Nov, 1996||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpot||Dec 01, 1996||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jan, 1997||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Apr, 2008||7.25 out of 10||72|
|NowGamer||Nov 22, 1996||7 out of 10||70|
|Video Games||Nov, 1996||70 out of 100||70|
|Game Revolution||Jun 04, 2004||C+||58|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Password screenThe symbols used in the password code screen of the PC version show the PlayStation roots (or perhaps vice versa) of this game: Triangle, Square, Circle, X...coincidence?
The Misadventures of FlinkThe Adventures of Lomax was actually a redesigned version of Henk Nieborg's previous game, The Misadventures of Flink, but completely based on Psygnosis' famous franchise Lemmings.
Information also contributed by M4R14N0
Related Web Sites
- Henk Nieborg's homepage (The Lomax artist's site: Includes original pixel-perfect bitmaps and animation sequences to peruse, and various trivia spanning most of his history as a game artist. )
- Wikipedia: The Adventures of Lomax (Information about The Adventures of Lomax at Wikipedia)