Forums > Game Forums > Alnam no Kiba: Jūzoku Jūnishinto Densetsu > Why was this game's name changed?

j.raido 【雷堂嬢太朗】 (95085) on 4/29/2014 5:19 AM · Permalink · Report

Curious about this one. The title we have now is certainly acceptable as an alt, but it's in no way the main title -- English text on a non-English release cover does not an official title make. Besides, it would have been covered by the spine card on a sealed copy anyway.

Same deal with the sequel, though in this case I'm not even sure where the main title was sourced from. I don't see it anywhere on the package (though it may be on one of the spines), only on a flyer. Neither of these games was released outside Japan to my knowledge.

Sciere (930488) on 5/1/2014 11:52 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Changed back. Can you get me the title for the sequel? They were changed through a correction by Fred referencing the spine: source

Fred VT (25953) on 5/1/2014 12:44 PM · Permalink · Report

I had submitted an alternate title with the original main name for the sequel: Alnam no Tsubasa: Shōjin no Sora no Kanata e, which is currently set as an AKA. Just switch it with Fang of Alnam as Spine English title.

Fred VT (25953) on 5/1/2014 12:39 PM · Permalink · Report

Both were from spines.

Sciere (930488) on 5/1/2014 11:21 PM · Permalink · Report

I've done this now for the third game ("Wing of Alnam" -- Japanese spine title) where it could be switched. Feel free to submit the aka for the first and the second.