DescriptionFor the first time ever in an arcade racer, take control of either NASCAR or Indy cars and cruise around 16 detailed tracks. There are 3 views available to drive from. As well as individual races, you can play a full career. Derek Daly and Bob Jenkins provide a running commentary. Outside factors such as pit-crew mistakes and mechanical failures can affect your races.
- "アンドレッティ レーシング" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- EA Sports games
- Mario Andretti licensees
- Michael Andretti licensees
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Mega Fun||Sep, 1996||84 out of 100||84|
|Game Revolution||Oct, 1996||B+||83|
|Gamezilla||1996||83 out of 100||83|
|IGN||Nov 21, 1996||8 out of 10||80|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Oct, 1996||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Absolute Playstation||Jul, 1997||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpot||Dec 01, 1996||6.6 out of 10||66|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Tracks4 of the tracks are based on real life tracks. The other 12 were designed by the Andretti family themselves, using day and night conditions.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- August 1997 - one of the Top 10 Sports Games of All Time (PlayStation version)
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Andretti Racing (Information about Andretti Racing at Wikipedia)