Ape Escape Ad Blurbs (PlayStation)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Jewel Case - PlayStation (United States):
- The first and only game that takes full advantage of the DUAL SHOCK analog controller!
- Use both analog sticks – rotate 'em, sling 'em back and push 'em down for unequaled and revolutionary controller action!
- Hunt down over 200 unruly apes.
- Operate great gadgets! A Tank, a Remote Control car, a Stun Club and Time Net, a SkyFlyer, a Slingshot, a Monkey Radar and more!
- Bonus rounds, mind-twisting mini games and clock racing time attacks for unbelievable fun.
YOU BETTER GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET YOU!A boisterous band of baboons carry out a daring zoo escape. It's ape anarchy and it's up to YOU to stop the chimps before they make chumps out of the human race!
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (188850) on Jun 18, 2011.
- Over 20 true 3D levels
- Bonus mini-games include Monkey Boxing and ski racing!
- Each monkey has an individual name, personality and skill
level that affects gameplay
- Training rooms and 3 bonus games!
- Loads of gadgets and tools to collect throughout the game,
including a slingshot, monkey-net, sky-flying propeller,
radio-controlled car, monkey radar and rowing
boat - all created for maximum use of the Analog
APE ESCAPEThe first game designed SOLELY for use with the Analog Controller (DUALSHOCK),
APE ESCAPE takes you on a crazy adventure through time and space
to stop monkeys from taking over the world.
Contributed by UkCollector (2481) on Oct 06, 2010.
Having developed a time machine, the professor's first visitors were two boys, Spike and Buzz, who wanted to go down in history as the first time travellers. But when they get to the lab they find the professor and his daughter tied up and hundreds of monkeys gone berserk.
It turns out that one of the monkeys, Specter, had found and put on the Peak Point Helmet, a device invented by the professor to harness and increase the mind's potential. All it did to Specter was to make him a power crazy terror who is set on ruling the world.
Caught in the time machine with Specter and his crew, the boys find themselves dragged back millions of years. Can they capture all the monkeys? Can you help?
With over 20 3D levels, bonus games, training rooms and heaps of gadgets to collect along the way, Ape Escape is not one to monkey around with.
Contributed by Grant McLellan (624) on Sep 11, 2001.