DescriptionThe premise of Baldies is similar to many real-time strategy games. You start with a limited number of Baldies with which you construct buildings, increase your population, and create the necessary instruments of war. There are four classes of Baldies--builders, scientists, soldiers, and workers/breeders. Structures include small, medium, large, and huge houses as well as science labs and barracks. Each building has specific properties that assist in your destruction of the enemy.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Baldy Land" -- Japanese title
- "ボールディランド" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldies - PC - GameSpy (the GameSpy Archives for the game)
- Baldies review by Al Giovetti (on The Computer Show (April 1, 1997))
- Baldies - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Interview with Vince Zampella, Baldies Producer (on Gamezilla.com (1997))