DescriptionIn Battle Hunter, play as a warrior that battles monsters and collects treasures from dungeons. To do this the player must go into a dungeon and find the target item that must be acquired. However, monsters are also lurking around plus the boss who will pop out if the game goes to long! The player may also fight other warriors to get their items (this is useful if someone else has the target item).
The game supports up to four players.
- "The Hunter" -- European Title
- "バトルすごろく ハンター SuperLite1500シリーズ" -- Japanese Spelling
- "Battle Sugoroku: The Hunter (SuperLite 1500 Series)" -- Japanese Title
- "Battle Sugoroku: The Hunter " -- Japanese title (Budget)
Part of the Following Group
|It is interesting in parts of the game, but is also hard if you haven't played games like this a lot.||MobyLinuxMaster (3)|
The Press Says
|Just RPG||Oct 09, 2003||65 out of 100||65|
|GameSpot||Jul 03, 2001||5.7 out of 10||57|
|PSX Nation||Jul 16, 2001||55 out of 100||55|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2001||4.5 out of 10||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Battle Hunter (Information about Battle Hunter at Wikipedia)