DescriptionOn his way to the beach, Bugs Bunny accidentally finds and activates a time machine. Bugs Bunny is immediately propelled through five different areas in time and must find his way back to the present. It won't be an easy task, because blocking his way back to the present are some of the wildest troublemakers (Stupid Villians) he has ever known like Elmer Fudd, Witch Haxel, Yosemite Sam, Rocky and Marvin.
Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time is a 3D platformer. Stages do not succeed each other linearly, but can be accessed in different order by collecting clocks and golden carrots. Bugs Bunny must dispose of regular enemies and bosses along his way. There are also a few racing and chase segments.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Pernalonga: Perdido no Tempo" -- Brazilian title
- "Bugs Bunny: Voyage à Travers le Temps" -- French title
- "Bugs Bunny: Reis door de Tijd" -- Dutch title
- "Bugs Bunny: Perdido En El Tiempo" -- Spanish title
- "Bugs Bunny: A Voyage Through Time" -- Alternate English title
- "Bugs Bunny auf Zeitreise " -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Just entertaining||Mentifisto (33)|
|Game Vortex||1999||95 out of 100||95|
|Video Games||Jun, 1999||83 out of 100||83|
|Gamezilla||Aug 24, 1999||82 out of 100||82|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jul 09, 1999||80|
|Bravo Screenfun||Jun, 1999||2 out of 6||80|
|GameSpot||Jul 08, 1999||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Mega Fun||Jul, 1999||75 out of 100||75|
|Power Unlimited||Jul, 1999||6.8 out of 10||68|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Jul, 1999||60 out of 100||60|
|Spel för Alla||Sep, 1999||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesVarious levels directly reference Looney Toons cartoons. For example, the short Knight-mare Hare was used as base for the intro and outro.
Related Web Sites
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (Wikipedia page about the game)
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time (The game's listing on iMDb)
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time FAQs (Walkthroughs on GameFAQs)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.