DescriptionOne day, Dunk, the magic magician of Bubble World, releases a spell that transports eight characters from their home worlds to Bubble World. Now it is the player's turn to bring them back home!
Bust-A-Move '99 is an enhanced version of Bust-A-Move 3. The goal remains the same: try to remove all the bubbles in each stage by connecting three or more of the same color.
Five playing modes are available:
- Arcade mode: the original Bust-A-Move 3.
- Challenge mode: in this mode the player's performance is evaluated and the game adapts to it.
- Win Contest mode: challenge all eight characters.
- Collection mode: a collection of levels created by Bust-A-Move players. Each round carries the designer's name.
- Edit mode: players can create and play their own puzzles.
- "Puzzle Bobble 3 DX" -- Japanese title
- "Bust-A-Move 3 DX" -- European title
- "Bust-A-Move 3" -- US/European Saturn title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GamePro (US)||Nov 24, 2000||5 out of 5||100|
|Power Unlimited||Jun, 1998||9 out of 10||90|
|Absolute Playstation||May, 1998||84 out of 100||84|
|IGN||Apr 09, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Mar 30, 1999||6.1 out of 10||61|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bust-A-Move '99 (Official Website)