DescriptionFrom the makers of
Codemasters has included an collection of fifty two tracks set over five countries including Greece, United Kingdom, Sweden and Australia.
Colin McRae Rally also offers a selection of eight Rally vehicles with 4WD and 2WD vehicles. The game also offers a number of game modes including Championship, Rally, Time Trial, Rally School (learn the ropes from Colin McRae himself) and a two player mode.
- "科林麦克雷拉力" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Colin McRae the Rally" -- Japanese title
- "コリン・マクレー ザ・ラリー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT rally series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Super Play||Aug, 1998||93 out of 100||93|
|Edge||Jul 17, 1998||9 out of 10||90|
|PSM||Mar, 2000||4.5 out of 5||90|
|Power Unlimited||Jul, 1998||9 out of 10||90|
|IGN||Feb 22, 2000||9 out of 10||90|
|Absolute Playstation||Mar, 2000||90 out of 100||90|
|Absolute Playstation||Mar, 2000||86 out of 100||86|
|PSX Extreme||Feb 23, 2000||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Game Revolution||Mar, 2000||B||75|
|GameSpot||Feb 18, 2000||5.6 out of 10||56|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|PS Screenshots||3||GTramp (35639)
Feb 21, 2011
SalesIn 1999, Colin McRae Rally (PlayStation) won the Gold-Award from the German VUD (Verband der Unterhaltungssoftware Deutschland - Entertainment Software Association Germany) for selling more then 100,000 (but less then 200,000) units in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- GameStar (Germany)
- Issue 12/1999 - #91 in the "100 Most Important PC Games of the Nineties" ranking
- Verband der Unterhaltungssoftware Deutschland
- 1999 - Gold Award
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.