How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

Dead or Alive (PlayStation)

Written by  :  AaronGamer (42)
Written on  :  Feb 22, 2010
Platform  :  PlayStation

read more reviews by AaronGamer

Summary

A great start to a great fighting series

The Good

I really liked the graphics in this game, they looked very good for the time in 1998, the sound and music is very good, and the controls are very responsive, although I am a button masher, the controls do respond very well.

The Bad

The only thing I didn't like was the amount of characters, a few more would of been nice. Other then that, that is all that I didn't really care for about Dead or Alive.

The Bottom Line

Dead or Alive was developed and published by Tecmo, it was released in 1998 Dead or Alive is the first of the Dead or Alive series. A lot of the features in this game is what made the Dead or Alive series popular. The combat style in the game is pretty realistic, at least for the time, the character design looks very good, and then finally there is one more thing that makes hardcore video gamers dream naughty thoughts, that is right the half naked women, and the oh so sweet boobie bouncing...OHHH BABY!

The game is worth a try, and if you have never played the game, you should check it out. The sequels are great as well.