DescriptionThis is the action game based on the movie from Disney/Pixar, "Monsters Inc.". You play as either Sully (the big hairy monster) or Mike (the small green "walking eye"). The goal of the game is to become Masters of Scare. The first level is training, where you learn movement and how to scare someone. Scaring is done by standing in front of the person to be scared and pressing a combo of buttons (your playing figure will then perform really funny moves and sounds). To be scary enough, you need to collect monster slime - some persons can only be scared with a special amount of monster slime.
The game is presented in 3D graphics and all of the voices are from the movie.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney•Pixar's Příšerky s.r.o. Strašidelný ostrov " -- Czech title
- "Disney•Pixar's Potwory i Spólka: Wyspa Strachu" -- Polish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc.: Skrämmarön" -- Swedish title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters Inc. Scream Team" -- US PSX title
- "Disney•Pixar's Monsters en co.: Schrik Eiland" -- Dutch title
- "Disney•Pixar's Die Monster AG Schreckens-Insel" -- German title
- "Disney•Pixar Monstres & Cie : L'île de l'épouvante" -- French title
- "Disney•Pixar Monsterit Oy: Säikkysaari" -- Finnish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Movies
- Monsters, Inc. licensees
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Technology: amBX
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameZone||Nov 08, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Absolute Playstation||2002||87 out of 100||87|
|IGN||Nov 07, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 13, 2002||12 out of 20||60|
|GameSpot||Feb 05, 2002||5.4 out of 10||54|
|Game Revolution||Nov 01, 2001||C||50|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.