DescriptionDisney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire is a platform action game. It features different levels, cutscenes, and gameplay additions compared to the Game Boy Color version. The protagonist must often jump and climb his way through the stages, as well as dispatch of the enemies with explosives and throwing weapons before he can reach the lost city of Atlantis and save it from imminent doom.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Disney's Atlantis: Das Geheimnis Der Verlorenen Stadt" -- German title
- "Disney's Atlantide: L'Empire Perdu" -- French title
- "Disney Atlantis: L'Impero Perduto" -- Italian title
- "Atlantis: En försvunnen Värld - Eldprovet" -- Swedish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Disney's Lost Empire series
- Inspiration: Movies
- Setting: Aquatic / Underwater
- Theme: Atlantis
- Theme: Steampunk
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 30, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|GameZone||Nov 05, 2001||7.8 out of 10||78|
|64 Power / big.N / N Games||Nov, 2001||75 out of 100||75|
|Advance||2001||75 out of 100||75|
|Gaming Target||Feb 08, 2002||6.3 out of 10||63|
|Game Vortex||Dec, 2002||60 out of 100||60|
|Gamestyle||2001||5 out of 10||50|
|Planet Gameboy.de||Dec 13, 2001||46 out of 100||46|
|GamesFirst!||Oct 30, 2001||40|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Dec, 2001||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.