Gekioh: Shooting King
- Pocket Mode: imitates PocketStation graphics, with deliberately primitive visuals consisting of heart-shaped enemies and blocky ships.
- Comical Mode: music and sound effects are replaced by laughter and applause (when the player reaches a high score).
- Stingy Mode: the player has only one life and no continues; only two levels are playable.
- No Mercy Mode: a harder difficulty level.
- Slow Mode: darker graphics and sound effects reminiscent of horror themes (e.g. enemy and player-controlled ships scream when destroyed). All sprites on screen move slower, but the amount of bullets fired by enemies is increased.
- Ancient Mode: the screen has a yellow tinge and displays "cracks"; music is changed to reflect a "retro" setting.
Edit View History