DescriptionHellboy: Dogs of the Night (also released as Hellboy: Asylum Seeker) is a third-person action game in which the player controls Hellboy- Mike Mignola's comic-book hero and paranormal investigator.
The game takes place in 1960's Prague, during Hellboy's early work with the BPRD (Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense). Hellboy and Sara are investigating their missing agent Peter, who lost contact with his team somewhere in Czechoslovakia. It's up to Hellboy to uncover the events surrounding that disappearance, and set things right.
Gameplay has similarities to Resident Evil games, featuring dialogue and puzzles punctuated with fights. The game has fully 3D graphics that are stylistically quite different from the original comic book drawings.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Суперперец" -- Russian spelling
- "Mike Mignola's Hellboy: Asylum Seeker" -- 2003 release title
- "Asylum Seeker" -- Brazilian title
Part of the Following Groups
|A Groan in the Dark||Terrence Bosky (5226)|
|Meristation||Jan 16, 2002||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
PlayStation versionThe PlayStation port was released three years after the Windows version and was repackaged with a new title to tie-in with the movie.
Related Web Sites
- Crapshoot (A humorous review on PC Gamer)
- Hellboy Comics (Official Mike Mignola´s comics books website. A lot of information about Hellboy, his books and tales.)
- Hellboy Walkthrough (Are you lost inside the game? Do you think it is hard? Well, here is a complete walkthrough to help you.)
- Wikipedia: Hellboy: Dogs of the Night (Information about Hellboy: Dogs of the Night at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.