DescriptionThe player play four Allied commandos in operations during World War 2. Mission vary from bomb planting to hostage rescue. The player can even drive tanks and other vehicles.
The player can control a soldier in FPS mode and control the rest in a tactics mode.
The campaign is divided into many episodes, and each episode into missions.
There are no PlayStation user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "危机最前线" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ערמומי ומסוכן" -- Hebrew spelling
- "H&D" -- Abbreviated title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay Feature: Squad Management
- Genre: Tactical shooter
- Hidden & Dangerous series
- Historical conflict: World War II
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Consoles Plus||Jan, 2002||76 out of 100||76|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Freeware releaseOn 9 October 2003, publisher Gathering released Hidden & Dangerous for free to promote the release of Hidden & Dangerous 2. The download weighs 265MB in size and includes the original game, the Devil's Bridge expansion pack, all the patches, and the game editor. You can download it here
- 1999 - Outstanding Sound Award (together with Homeworld
Related Web Sites
- Freeloader (You can get H&D here in exchange for providing information about yourself and view ads. (The game is of course also available in stores))
- Hidden and Dangerous Fanatic (Covering all things Hidden and Dangerous.)
- Hidden and Dangerous for free! (Illusion Softworks decided to let this title out while releasing its sequel - so that the gamers could kind of 'try before buy [H&D2]'. Very appreciated! This is not the only download site, try eg.pinggames.com. )
- Wikipedia: Hidden & Dangerous (Information about Hidden & Dangerous at Wikipedia)