DescriptionISS returns to the N64 with improvements to the six previous game modes found in ISS64.
New scenarios and updated player rosters (although not FIFA licensed) are included, along with new stadiums from around the world (including three based on those used in the France World Cup '98), create-a-player options, multiple gaming strategies (offside traps, offensive plays, etc.), multiple weather conditions and under lights nightime play, plus commentary from Tony Gubba and surround sound.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
- "Winning Eleven 3" -- Japanese PlayStation title
- "ISS '98" -- Informal name
- "International Superstar Soccer Pro 98" -- US PlayStation title
Part of the Following Groups
- International Superstar Soccer series
- Konami XXL Sports series
- Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Consoles Plus||Sep, 1998||95 out of 100||95|
|NowGamer||Aug 11, 1998||9.2 out of 10||92|
|Meristation||May 12, 1998||9 out of 10||90|
|Svenska PlayStation Magasinet||Sep, 1998||9 out of 10||90|
|Absolute Playstation||Oct, 1998||87 out of 100||87|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: International Superstar Soccer '98 (Information about International Superstar Soccer '98 at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.