Advertising BlurbsAtari Australia website - PlayStation:
- A first person shooter based on the hit animated series
- Play with the very popular heroes from the MIB universe: More than 21 characters, including aliens from the Series and brand-new ones designed for the game, each of them with their own personality and behaviour, following the spirit of the MIB universe. Play as either agent ¡¥J¡¦ or ¡¥K¡¦ in an attempt to foil the Fmecks and their boss ¡V the evil ¡¥Alpha¡¦
- Humorous story-telling game. As well as neutralising as many aliens as possible, each level contains different missions, which will be revealed in many bizarre and amazing story-aided cut-scenes
- Hours of non-stop fun in cool 3D cinematic environment: Numerous levels mixed between the cartoony MIB universe of the Series and the mad and truly every day environment of the MIB movie
- 26 levels of Alien anarchy (including New York¡¦s China Town, an Alien Space Ship and MIB H.Q.)
- More than 25 innovative and futuristic gadgets and weapons: From the famous Neuralyzer„§, to the Noisy Cricket„§, via the Carbonizer, directly taken from the MIB universe, available for the characters to create their own combat strategy and style
- Atmospheric music inspired by the original movie and animated series soundtrack
Contributed by Xoleras (66152) on May 07, 2004.
Alpha ¡V a former MIB agent turned Galactic criminal has escaped his prison and is waging war on the MIB! Agents Jay and Kay must track him down and prevent him from achieving his master plan ¡V to kidnap the President and take over the World!