DescriptionThis is the OFFICIAL game of the real Race of Champions! Take the various authentic ROC cars (22 in all) through different tracks on head-to-head SuperSpecial challenge modes or traditional rally stages as you speed and slide through mud, gravel, snow, and more. Five levels of difficulty will let you learn at your own pace. Multiple game modes (RoC, Challenge Cup, Challenge Trophy, time attack, single race, single stage) keep you challenged. Run races online with other players through dedicated servers or setup your own.
There are no promo images for this game
- "拉力赛高手：Michelin冠军赛" -- Chinese title (simplified)
- "Test Drive: Rally Masters" -- Working title
- "MRM" -- Short title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi Quattro
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Lancia Delta
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 205
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Renault Mégane
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Corolla
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Power Unlimited||Jul, 2000||8.1 out of 10||81|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 25, 2000||16 out of 20||80|
|Video Games||May, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Super Play (Sweden)||May, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Mega Fun||Jun, 2000||55 out of 100||55|
|IGN||Dec 14, 2000||5.2 out of 10||52|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Official Site (The official game site)
- Race of Champions Official Site (The race this game simulates.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.