DescriptionMonster Rancher (Monster Farm in Japan), is a "monster raising" simulation in which you raise your monsters in order to win fighting tournaments and become the greatest breeder ever.
A unique feature is the way you obtain your monsters: from every CD you own. That's right: every CD you own (including PC ones, musical and even 3D0 games) can be used to generate a different monster.
- "怪兽农场" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "Monster Farm" -- Japanese Title
- "モンスターファーム" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into TV series
- Monster Rancher series
- PlayStation the Best series
|This is one game that deserves to be in the gaming hall legends all by its own...||Indra is here (19699)|
The Press Says
|Absolute Playstation||Feb, 1998||96 out of 100||96|
|IGN||Nov 19, 1997||9 out of 10||90|
|GameSpot||Jan 27, 1998||8.1 out of 10||81|
|NowGamer||Apr 16, 1998||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Oct 07, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Were the monsters random or specific?||2||Indra is here (19699)
Feb 23, 2008
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Monster Rancher Metropolis (Message Board, FAQ, and tips site covering all Monster Rancher Games.)