missing cover art
DescriptionMoorhen 3 ...Chicken Chase is a shooter still in the same style as the first Moohrhuhn. The player has a gun and he shoots chickens which fly over the screen. If they are far away, they give more points. After six shots the player has to reload the weapon (which gives a time penalty). The time is limited, the screen can be scrolled left and right and the ultimate goal is to improve the own highscore.
In this game the only background is set at a sea. New features are more different animals to shoot, including the "Lesshühner" which give negative points. Two new ammo types are more powerful but limited and have to be earned by shooting certain things. There are multiple hidden extras to find, e.g. ways to extend the playing time. In the PC version there is an online highscore list.
There are no PlayStation user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pollo di Palude 3 ...La Caccia al Pollo!!!" -- Italian title
- "Moorhuhn 3 ...es gibt Huhn!" -- German title
- "Moorhuhn 3 ...Chasse aux Poulets !!!" -- French title
- "Moorhen 3 ...The Chicken Chase!" -- In-game title
- "Country Varmint Hunter" -- U.S. 2005 PC release
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Chickens
- Crazy Chicken / Moorhuhn games
- Genre: Light Gun Shooter
- Moorhuhn / Crazy Chicken variants
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Moorhuhn 3: highscore table (the official Internet highscore list)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.