DescriptionNew England ... 1927 - William Stanton is visited by a friend from his childhood, Edgar Wycherley, who hands him a strange pyramid shaped object and begs him not to show it to anyone, not even him if he asks for it. As William delves into the mysteries of this object and the reasons why his friend gave it to him, he discovers that Edgar was somehow involved in the occult and that the entire world may be at risk.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Некрономикон" -- Russian spelling
- "Necronomicon : L'Aube des ténèbres" -- French title
- "Necronomicon: The Gateway to Beyond" -- European/Canadian title
- "Necronomicon: Swit Ciemnosci" -- Polish title
- "Necronomicon: El alba de las tinieblas" -- Spanish title
- "Necronomicon: Die Dämmerung der Dunkelheit" -- German PSX title
- "Necronomicon: Das Mysterium der Dämmerung" -- German Windows title
- "Necronomicon" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|Meristation||Feb 28, 2002||3.5 out of 10||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe story in Necronomicon was inspired by the writings of H. P. Lovecraft.
Related Web Sites
- Necronomicon Hints (These hints will help you solve the many puzzles and get through the mazes of Necronomicon)
- Walkthrough (Simple step-by-step walkthrough)
- Walkthrough by Tally Ho (A good walkthrough for Necronomicon)
- Zarf's Review (A review of the PC version of The Dawning of Darkness by Andrew Plotkin (July, 2002).)