DescriptionAs an offshoot of the popular racing series "Need for Speed," this game follows the first rally game in the series "Need for Speed: V-Rally."
This second instalment comes with four game modes: arcade mode for casual rally fans, a championship mode for people who want to compete against other rally cars for a title, a trophy mode for true rally enthusiasts, and a time trial mode.
V-Rally 2 also gives you the ability to create your own tracks.
- "V-Rally Championship Edition 2" -- Japanese/European title
- "V-Rally 2 Expert Edition" -- European Dreamcast/PC title
- "V-Rally 2" -- European title
- "Test Drive V-Rally" -- US Dreamcast title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Need for Speed series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- V-Rally series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Spel för Alla||Aug, 1999||10 out of 10||100|
|Power Unlimited||Jul, 1999||9.4 out of 10||94|
|Super Play||Jul, 1999||93 out of 100||93|
|PSX Extreme||Mar 04, 2000||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 02, 1999||17 out of 20||85|
|IGN||Dec 02, 1999||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Revolution||Jan, 2000||B+||83|
|Gamezone (Germany)||Apr 26, 2001||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Nov 23, 1999||7.9 out of 10||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA Kellog's Edition of V-Rally 2 came free inside boxes of Kellog's "Special K" breakfast cereal.
Related Web Sites
- V-Rally 2 - Wikipedia (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia site)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.