DescriptionGet ready for more nights of masochistic puzzle goodness, because the Lost Vikings need your help once again! The brothers (Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout) are trying to get back home and you need to guide them through. Two brand new characters (Fang the Werewolf and Scorch the Dragon) also join the fray. Each character has their own special talents and they must be used in concert if you are to win.
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) title
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European SNES title
- "The Lost Vikings II" -- European in-game title
- "Lost Vikings 2: Norse by Norsewest" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Mega Fun||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Video Games||May, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|GameSpot||May 23, 1997||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Absolute Playstation||May, 1997||8 out of 10||80|
|Play Magazine||1997||72 out of 100||72|
|IGN||May 12, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAll levelcodes spell out a word, often replacing a few letters with numbers. For example, SW1M means swim. But the most intriguing one is the message in the levelcodes of level 14 through 19.
B3SV R3T0 DRNK Y0VR 0V4L T1N3
Which spells out:
Be sure to drink your oval tine.
Related Web Sites
- Norse By Norse West FAQs (Walkthroughs for various platforms on GameFAQs)