DescriptionGet ready for more nights of masochistic puzzle goodness, because the Lost Vikings need your help once again! The brothers (Erik the Swift, Baleog the Fierce and Olaf the Stout) are trying to get back home and you need to guide them through. Two brand new characters (Fang the Werewolf and Scorch the Dragon) also join the fray. Each character has their own special talents and they must be used in concert if you are to win.
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) title
- "The Lost Vikings II: Norse by Norsewest" -- European SNES title
- "The Lost Vikings II" -- European in-game title
- "Lost Vikings 2: Norse by Norsewest" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Video Games||May, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Mega Fun||Mar, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|GameSpot||May 23, 1997||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Absolute Playstation||May, 1997||8 out of 10||80|
|Play Magazine||1997||72 out of 100||72|
|IGN||May 12, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaReferences to other Blizzard games
In the "Dark Ages" period of time in the SNES version, Eric mentions that he was sent to the Swamp of Sorrow, a prominent location in different Warcraft games. Also at one point, Rock 'n Roll Racing can be seen on one of the Tomators' monitors.
Related Web Sites
- Norse By Norse West FAQs (Walkthroughs for various platforms on GameFAQs)