missing cover art
DescriptionIn Quarantine, you play the part of a taxi driver, desperate to escape from the violent prison city of Kemo. Deliver passengers to their destinations, so you can earn money to upgrade your cab, and take on undercover missions in the hope that somehow you can find a way out. An impressive array of cab-mounted weaponry will help you to survive.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "デススロットル 隔絶都市からの脱出" -- Japanese Saturn spelling
- "Hard Rock Cab" -- Japanese PSX title
- "Death Throttle: Kakuzetsu Toshi kara no Dasshutsu" -- Japanese Saturn title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
- Genre: Car / motorcycle combat
- Genre: Open world driving
- Quarantine series
- Taxi games
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe CD version of Quarantine includes a great soundtrack, featuring 11 Australian bands. There is no mention of this soundtrack in the manual, and there is only a brief/incomplete credit list at the end of the game. Here, then, is the complete soundtrack listing:
01. Berlin Chair - You Am I 02. The Driver Is You - The Fauves 03. The Wahooti Fandango - Custard 04. Ingrown - Smudge 05. Lie Down Forever - Godstar 06. Snail Trail - Screamfeeder 07. Uranium Watch - The Daisygrinders 08. Weak Will - Underground Lovers 09. Whirlwind - Hellmenn 10. Yellow Beam - Crow 11. Now You Know - Sidewinder
You can buy CDs by (nearly all of) these bands at Greg's Music World: http://www.musicworld.com.au/
GameTek released a sequel in 1995: "Quarantine II: Road Warrior".
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.