Forums > Game Forums > Resident Evil 2 > are the controls as bad as people are saying

game lover on 12/22/2008 3:09 PM · Permalink · Report

Are the controls really as bad as people are saying

Donatello (466) on 12/22/2008 4:39 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

No, they're just being incompetent crybabies. Controls are far from perfect, but it doesn't take very long to adjust.

game lover on 12/22/2008 5:31 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

thanks for your help, i have posted a topic for perfect dark64 go read it and plaese reply, thanks you guys are awesome

Dae (7182) on 12/28/2008 7:59 AM · Permalink · Report

They just take some time to get used to if it's your first time playing -- after that, they feel quite fluid and become a second nature.

I think it's the camera changes that confuse people more than the controls, they perhaps naturally just complain about the controls.

Foxhack (32100) on 12/29/2008 2:53 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start game lover wrote--]Are the controls really as bad as people are saying [/Q --end game lover wrote--]I played it when it was new. And I LIKED IT. It wasn't that bad.

(God, has it already been ten years?!)

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 12/29/2008 9:05 PM · Permalink · Report

Its really the camera angles that can mess people up, but trust me, as a person who has played the games for years its easy to get used to.

Slug Camargo (583) on 12/30/2008 5:20 AM · Permalink · Report

More importantly, who are all these "people" that keep talking about RE2 in this day and age, anyway? Did the US fire a second stage of the Philadelphia Experiment or something? o_____O

Foxhack (32100) on 12/30/2008 8:54 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Dr. Von Katze wrote--]More importantly, who are all these "people" that keep talking about RE2 in this day and age, anyway? Did the US fire a second stage of the Philadelphia Experiment or something? o_____O [/Q --end Dr. Von Katze wrote--]It DID get rereleased on the Gamecube, you know. And RE5's coming up, which will drive interest in the older games up again. It happened with RE4, too.