DescriptionThis 1st person adventure game is set in the time of the Aztecs. A nobleman has been murdered, and you've been blamed for it, you must run away and save yourself. Is there a connection between his murder and the strange illness affecting the population? The sacred amulet you hold may be the key to it all.
There are no PlayStation screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Der Fluch der Azteken" -- German title
- "Aztekerna: Den gyllene stadens förbannelse" -- Swedish title
- "Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold" -- UK title
- "Aztec: Maledizione nel Cuore della Città d'Oro" -- Italian title
- "Aztec: Malédiction au cœur de la cité d'or" -- French title
- "Aztec: Klątwa w sercu Złotego Miasta" -- Polish re-release tag-lined title
- "Aztec: Klątwa w sercu Złotego Miasta" -- Polish title
- "Aztec: Een vloek in het hart van de gouden stad" -- Dutch/Belgian title
- "Aztecas: La Maldición de la ciudad del oro" -- Spanish title
- "Aztec" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 20, 2000||10 out of 20||50|
|Mega Fun||Sep, 2000||44 out of 100||44|
|Gamekult||Dec 15, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for The Sacred Amulet (These hints will help you solved the game without spoiling it for you.)
- Walkthrough (Witchen's Walkthrough for The Sacred Amulet (aka Aztec))
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.