DescriptionStrikers 1945 is a 2D side-scrolling shooter with a WWII theme. Use basic weaponry and many power-ups for real and not-so-real aircraft from the age. To keep in sync with the arcade version, the game is viewed in a letterbox format. The US version of the game is a port of the arcade game Strikers 1945 II. The Japanese PlayStation version of the game is entirely different, as it includes the port of Strikers 1945 but was also released with the PSX title Strikers 1945.
- "Strikers 1945 II" -- Japanese / European title
- "ストライカーズ1945Ⅱ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: A6M Zero
- Aircraft: Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Aircraft: P-38 Lightning
- Aircraft: P-51 Mustang
- Aircraft: Supermarine Spitfire
- Genre: Scrolling shoot 'em up
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Strikers 1945 series
- SuperLite 1500 releases
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 08, 2001||B||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2001||6.75 out of 10||68|
|Game Informer Magazine||May, 2001||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PSM||Dec, 2001||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||Mar 23, 2001||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Joypad||Dec, 1998||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Strikers 1945 (Information about Strikers 1945 at Wikipedia)