Less than 60 games needed to complete our goal of 1,500 documented Arcade titles!

Tekken 3 (PlayStation)

Written by  :  Joshua Price (28)
Written on  :  Dec 08, 2005
Platform  :  PlayStation

read more reviews by Joshua Price

Summary

One of the greatest fighters ever made. CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good

Everything! This is quite possibly the most innovative of all fighting games, of course, this did come out in the year of the great video games, 1998. The King of Iron Fist Tournament returns in this third installment of the famous Tekken series, and with some new faces. This game introduces Jin Kazama, Eddie Gordo, Hwoarang, and Ling Xiayou. The inclusion of these new characters makes this game even more enjoyable because of all the new fighting styles, which blend in perfectly with the superb controls. Yet another great thing about this game is the new Tekken Force mode. In Tekken Force, You go through four levels of side scrolling action, fighting minimal enemies trying to get to the stages boss, all the while replenishing your health with CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game requires no words to tell of it's greatness, just look at it in motion, it is a thing of beauty(and it shows just how much of a piece of crap games like Fighting Vipers is). If you do not own this game, you must go out right now and but this game, buy it now, for the love of God please go buy it.

The Bad

Pretty much nothing. The only complaint I would have is that Kazuya isn't in it, but that's what Jin is for, so I guess I really have no complaint with this game.

The Bottom Line

Buy it now. This is the best fighting game on the Playstation, I picked it up complete for two dollars, and I would have gladly paid more for it. Bottom line, this game is worth every penny that any game store asks for it. CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!