How much time do you spend in each single session when you play games?

Tomb Raider (PlayStation)

Written by  :  Kadeem Gomez (38)
Written on  :  Mar 20, 2011
Platform  :  PlayStation

read more reviews by Kadeem Gomez

Summary

"Lara Croft, the First Lady of Playstation"

The Good

I definitely love Tomb Raider and for many years I've never played an Indiana Jones type adventure before, until now. I already download it on PS3's PSOne Classics Store and I gotta agree that this is the best game of the 1990's. What I most enjoyed in the game is the choreographic designs and fantastic aerial gameplay that is so innovative and so unbelievable an iconic game has to offer. Toby Gard is a phenomenal genius creating a beautiful and sexier character named Lara Croft, a skillful, athletic, hands-on 3-D archaeologist, who is no fear of danger. And when it comes to booby traps, solving puzzles, and animal extinction, I really wanna know how did Eidos pulled a trigger happy British buxom that has incredible speed and agility would go on to new adventures at new places? Anyway, nice setting, the music is great, all of the stuff in Tomb Raider is awesome.

The Bad

I was feeling a bit bad about the clunky controls, save features, and camera problems, the only problem in the game is the glitches. It's not how they actually blame the problem, but I am sure that things are a little better.

The Bottom Line

Lara Croft will never die, I can promise you that. She is the "It" girl of entertainment. Movies, appearances, magazines, comics, you name it. But I will never ever forgot the year 1996, the year of the Croft. Great action, fantastic gameplay, and stunning graphics. "Tomb Raider" is amazing, go play it and relive it with your friends. Oh, and one thing: Happy Birthday, Lara! 15 years may never look so good.