DescriptionWho Wants to Be a Millionaire Second Edition is the second game based on the hit TV gameshow. You have to answer fifteen questions, slowly going up to the one million mark. If you have trouble, there are three lifeline you can use to help you: Phone a friend, 50/50 and ask the audience.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?: 2nd Edition" -- Spine title
- "Wer wird Millionär - 2. Edition" -- German title
- "Qui Veut Gagner Des Millions: Seconde Edition" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Graphics Engine: RenderWare
- Inspiration: TV game shows
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire licensees
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Gamezone (Germany)||Nov 02, 2001||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jul, 2000||6.5 out of 10||65|
|GameSpot||Jun 21, 2000||4.2 out of 10||42|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 23, 2002||8 out of 20||40|
|Cheat Code Central||2000||2 out of 5||40|
|Electric Playground||Jul 17, 2000||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaRegis Philbin's own voice was recorded for the making of this game.