DescriptionThe game is based on the hit TV quiz show Who Wants to be a Millionaire? PC and Console games players can now experience for themselves the excitement and tension of the TV show as they try and win one million virtual pounds. The game features audio clips of the TV show's host Chris Tarrant, who will be asking the questions, giving the answers, and of course, uttering the famous line, "Is that your final answer?"
There are no promo images for this game
- "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" -- Spine / Back cover title
- "Wer wird Millionär" -- German Title
- "Qui Veut Gagner Des Millions" -- French Title
- "Hvem vil være Millionær?" -- Danish title
- "Haluatko miljonääriksi?" -- Finnish title
- "Chi Vuol Essere Miliardario" -- Italian Title
- "50 por 15: ¿Quiere ser millonario? " -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Absolute Playstation||Oct, 2000||80 out of 100||80|
|PSX Nation||Jun 22, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|Video Games||Jul, 2001||58 out of 100||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 19, 2001||11 out of 20||55|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 27, 2000||5 out of 10||50|
|Gamekult||Jul 17, 2001||5 out of 10||50|
|PSM||Aug, 2000||1.5 out of 5||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
MilestoneParticularly notable is that this title made UK chart history by becoming the first ever title to top the All Format, PlayStation, PC and Dreamcast charts in the same week, according to an Eidos press release.