DescriptionThe Worms are back, deadlier than ever. You're going to learn that there's nothing more dangerous than a Worm with a bazooka or a shotgun...
At first sight, Worms World Party may seem very similar to Worms Armageddon. However, this time the game has been specially designed with multiplayer in mind. Up to six players can battle out at the same time on local networks or on the internet, using Team17 own matchmaking service, called Wormnet.
Other additions are the Wormpot, which can provide 400 gameplay variations from "Goliath Mode" to "Bleeding Worms", hundreds of new landscapes, flags and fanfares, and many single-player missions.
- "WWP" -- Abbreviated informal name
- "Worms: Мировая вечеринка" -- Russian spelling
- "Worms: חגיגה עולמית" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Worms 4" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Worms
- Artillery variants
- Gameplay feature: Freely destructible terrain
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Worms series
There are no reviews for the PlayStation release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Consoles Plus||Dec, 2001||85 out of 100||85|
|NowGamer||Apr 06, 2001||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Meristation||Nov 11, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaWorms World Party is actually the sequel to Worms Armageddon, a game that Team 17 introduced in 1999 as "The end of Worms as we know it". It seems Team 17 changed their mind in the meantime.
Related Web Sites
- Bjorn Lynne music (The website of Bjorn Lynne, composer of the Worms series music - a lot of music clips are available, including the very famous WormSong tune)
- GlobalWorming (Titus' website dedicated to Worms World Party)
- The Full Wormage (All the Worms community gather in its forums)
- Worm 2 Worm (The main discussion forum for all things Wormy)
- Worms Center (All about Worms !)
- Worms Files (If you can't find it there, it ain't Wormy !)
- Worms World Party (Official Website)
- Wormtopia (Home of the famous Allegiance Analyser and of the Concrete Donkey FAQ)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.