DescriptionIn the newest installment of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, players find themselves transported to a world of Pokémon—Pokémon that talk and shop and form exploration teams to journey into randomly generated dungeons to look for treasures and rescue other Pokémon in trouble.
The player joins one of these exploration teams, looking for the cause of their mysterious transformation—once they were human, but now they are a Pokémon. Which Pokémon the player becomes is determined by a personality test given at the beginning of the game. The player is also given a partner—another Pokémon that will join you on your adventure as the two of you discover the secret of the Time Gears, mysterious artifacts that are being stolen by an elusive thief and whose loss puts the world in grave danger.
Explore random dungeons, collect Treasure Boxes, and recruit over 493 Pokémon—including those from Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl. Pokémon exclusive to Explorers of Darkness include Burmy, Buneary, Lopunny, Mewtwo, and Rotom.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ポケモン不思議のダンジョン 闇の探検隊" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Esploratori dell'Oscurità" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Erkundungsteam Dunkelheit" -- German title
- "Pokémon Mundo Misterioso: Exploradores de la Oscuridad" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon Fushigi no Dungeon: Yami no Tankentai" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon Donjon Mystère: Explorateurs de l'Ombre" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Fushigi no Dungeon games
- Gameplay feature: Auto-mapping
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Games with randomly generated environments
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series
- Pokémon universe
- Theme: Time Manipulation
There are no reviews for this game.
|Pixel-Heroes.de||Oct 15, 2010||8 out of 10||80|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Jul 02, 2008||15 out of 20||75|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jul 04, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jul 03, 2008||13 out of 20||65|
|Kombo.com||May 06, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|AceGamez||2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Jun 13, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|Gamekult||Jul 07, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Jul 10, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|1UP||Jun 04, 2008||C-||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.