DescriptionPlayers return to the region of Unova for Pokémon White Version 2, the sequel to Pokémon White Version. The story takes place two years after the events of the previous game. This time there are new locations available, and the game includes Pokémon from earlier games as well as the new ones introduced in Pokémon Black and White. A total of 277 Pokémon can be caught in this game.
Like in previous games, you control a character in a top-down view as you travel through Unova. You must catch and train Pokémon for your team, to be able to beat the region's gym leaders, challenge the Elite Four and become the champion of Unova. You can connect your game to Pokémon Black and White, and you can transfer over Pokémon from the games Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver. It's possible to use the online capabilities of the Nintendo DS (or 3DS) to download Pokémon and items and battle against other players.
- "Pokémon Weisse Edition 2" -- German title
- "Pokémon Version Blanche 2" -- French title
- "Pocket Monsters White 2" -- Japanese title
- "ポケットモンスター ホワイト ２" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Botany, Farming, Gardening
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into comics
- Games made into TV series
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon universe
|Possibly even better than its predecessor, with no added fan bonus||Zokolov (66)|
|IGN||Oct 03, 2012||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Cubed3||Oct 12, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeux Vidéo Network||Oct 16, 2012||18 out of 20||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 16, 2012||17 out of 20||85|
|WiiDSFrance||Oct 25, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 18, 2012||16 out of 20||80|
|informaticien.be||Nov 10, 2012||80|
|Nintendo Difference||Nov 12, 2012||15 out of 20||75|
|Gaming Age||Nov 07, 2012||B||75|
|NRK Filmpolitiet||Oct 12, 2012||4 out of 6||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.