DescriptionYou play a young Pokémon Trainer in the Orre Region, two years after the events of Pokémon Colosseum. An evil organization has been kidnapping Pokémon and shutting the door to their hearts in order to turn them into Shadow Pokémon, built only to attack.
While trying to complete the research on the Purify Chamber (an invention that is supposed to restore the Shadow Pokémon to their original state), Prof. Krane was kidnapped by the evil-doers.
With Eevee by your side, you must rescue Prof. Krane while "snagging" any Shadow Pokémon you come across and opening the door to their hearts.
Pokémon XD, like its predecessors, is a role-playing game with turn-based battles. What makes it different from previous Pokémon games is that it features a more developed story with many characters to meet and interact as well as locations to explore.
This game also includes combat-mode where you can battle against 1 or 3 other players.
- "口袋妖怪：暗之旋风" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ポケモンXD 闇の旋風ダーク・ルギア" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon XD: Yami no Senpuu Dark Lugia" -- Japanese title
- "Pokémon XD: Tempesta Oscura" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon XD: Tempestad Oscura" -- Spanish title
- "Pokémon XD: Le Souffle des Ténèbres" -- French title
- "Pokémon XD: Der Dunkle Sturm" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|N-Zone||Dec 30, 2005||89 out of 100||89|
|VicioJuegos.com||Dec 11, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Dec 07, 2005||69 out of 100||69|
|GameSpot||Oct 10, 2005||6.9 out of 10||69|
|IGN||Oct 06, 2005||6.8 out of 10||68|
|PAL Gaming Network (PALGN)||Dec 15, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Mar 29, 2006||60|
|Fragland.net||Apr 11, 2006||58 out of 100||58|
|Game Informer Magazine||Nov, 2005||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Bright Hub||Dec 23, 2008||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (Nintendo of America's official game web site.)