Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Enter an endless universe of stars with glowing fractal nebulae that animate to your music as you engage in space combat. Use rockets, lasers, even healing flower fractals as you rid this strange, beautiful land from invaders in Polynomial 2.
Early Access version main features:
During the Early Access period we will add more enemies, levels, weapons, bonuses, and achievements.
- Original game engine.
- 9 unique levels with different game scenarios and goals. We also include levels under development, and you're welcome to participate in level design by contributing your opinions and ideas on our community forum.
- Procedurally-generated arcade mode.
- 10+ enemies, 4 weapons, bonuses. We're planning to add more weapons and more enemies during the Early Access period.
- 6+ Screensaver modes for music listening and passive gameplay.
- 60+ minutes of original soundtrack.
- Music visualizer with the ability to add your own music and playlists (M3U). The game can also animate to the music that is being played on your computer (via "What you hear" capture option) or use a microphone / line in.
- Built-in custom resolution screenshot rendering.
- Full controller support (Steam, Xbox).
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, other SteamVR-compatible headsets may work).
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Polynomial 2: Universe of the Music (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.