DescriptionSet in the 1920s, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of MacPherson, a retired private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like AmerZone: The Explorer's Legacy and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to the third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- "超能力侦探" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Chaonengli Zhengtan" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|It was a dark and stormy night ...||Jeanne (75521)|
|Would of, Could of, But Wasn't||William Shawn McDonie (1092)|
|Alright, the first review! I'd better make it a good one...here it goes.||Aaron Jones (16)|
|Good enough!||Sherlockindo (84)|
The Press Says
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Dec, 2002||100|
|PC Zone Benelux||Dec, 2002||89 out of 100||89|
|PGNx Media||Mar 20, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Aug, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||Feb 13, 2003||79 out of 100||79|
|Adventure-Treff||Dec 19, 2002||79 out of 100||79|
|Gameguru Mania||Jan 03, 2003||71 out of 100||71|
|Adventure Corner||Mar 04, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Mar 07, 2010||60|
|Gamesmania||Mar 06, 2003||57 out of 100||57|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Post Mortem Page (The publisher's page)
- Hints for Post Mortem (Just as much help as you need to solve the puzzles yourself)
- Microids' Site (Post Mortem on the Developer's site)
- Post Mortem Official Site (Official Game Page for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by Crash (Crash's step by step guide for Post Morten)
- Walkthrough by K. Daleng (Another solution for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (MaGtRo's version of the solution)