DescriptionSet in the 1920s, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of MacPherson, a retired private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like AmerZone: The Explorer's Legacy and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to the third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- "超能力侦探" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Chaonengli Zhengtan" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|It was a dark and stormy night ...||Jeanne (75492)|
|Would of, Could of, But Wasn't||William Shawn McDonie (1088)|
|Alright, the first review! I'd better make it a good one...here it goes.||Aaron Jones (16)|
|Good enough!||Sherlockindo (84)|
|Game Over Online||Apr 09, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Aug, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Jan 31, 2003||80|
|CanadianGamer||Feb 27, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2003||78 out of 100||78|
|Armchair Empire, The||Jan 08, 2002||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Gameguru Mania||Jan 03, 2003||71 out of 100||71|
|GameZebo||Jan 07, 2009||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 18, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
|Aventura y Cía||May 29, 2006||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Post Mortem Page (The publisher's page)
- Hints for Post Mortem (Just as much help as you need to solve the puzzles yourself)
- Microids' Site (Post Mortem on the Developer's site)
- Post Mortem Official Site (Official Game Page for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by Crash (Crash's step by step guide for Post Morten)
- Walkthrough by K. Daleng (Another solution for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (MaGtRo's version of the solution)