DescriptionOddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
is a HD remake of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
. It retains the original game and adds the following:
- 720p, 60 FPS gameplay and cut-scenes
- All 84 character models have been updated with increased polygon counts and higher resolution textures.
- Concept art and movie extras for completing each region of the game
- Environments boast better poly-counts, textures and reflections
- French and German audio
- Full text translations for French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Hidden easter eggs
- Improved controls especially for PC
- Music, voice and SFX upgraded from 8-bit 11KHz or less to 16-bit 44KHz
- Three difficulty levels
- Trophies (PSN) and Achievements (Steam PC)
Some of these features may be specific for the PS3 or PC version of the game. The PC version of the game is not the same one as the version in the 2010 release of The Oddboxx
, which contained a direct port. The version included there was also available separately. Existing owners of the game were offered the updated content for free and the HD version replaced the default version available in online stores.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PS Vita release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by colm52 (122)
and Sciere (205523)