DescriptionSuper Stardust Delta for PlayStation Vita is an evolved version of PlayStation 3 title Super Stardust HD, but also includes gameplay modes available in PlayStation Portable title Super Stardust Portable. Unlike the PSP version, the PS Vita release doesn't lack the power to display everything that was featured on initial PS3 version, and all the basic gameplay and modes available in both previous version are available in Delta.
The player ship orbits around the planets and blasts away at meteors, asteroids and other spaceships. Two main weapons are that of ice and fire, which can effect different targets in less or more destructive ways. Both weapons can be upgraded by collecting power-ups. Special weapons include Black Hole, Missile Strike, and EMP Bomb, each of which are activated with a different hardware control (touch screen, rear touch screen, or motion sensor).
Some of the unique features in Delta include:
- Tilting your PS Vita handheld device lets you tilt the camera to view around the orbiting planets
- Ship's boost system features slow motion for easier navigation while at high velocity
- 11 new gameplay modes (Arcade, Planets, Endless, Bomber, Impact, Twin-Gun, Crush!, Disc Slide, Orbit Bomber, Rock & Roll, and Trucker)
- Ability to select gameplay controls (Delta for new PS Vita controls, or Pure for original PS3 controls without new features)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Feb 27, 2012||85 out of 100||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Super Stardust Delta (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.