DescriptionTetris Ultimate is a reworked version of the original Tetris falling block puzzle game, for modern platforms. The available game modes are Battle, Battle Ultimate, Endless, Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra.
- Battle is a versus mode against the computer or another player. There are four difficulty levels for the computer.
- Battle Ultimate is a versus mode that introduces power-ups to clear lines, have the grid scroll sideways, explode blocks, or shower opponents with blocks to remain the last one standing. Power-ups are gained by clearing lines that have symbols.
- Endless lets you play up to level 30, with a faster speed for each new level.
- Marathon is the classic mode where you need to clear a number of lines to reach a new level with faster speed, with fifteen levels in total.
- Sprint is about clearing 40 lines as quickly as possible.
- Ultra provides three minutes to achieve a high score.
The 3DS version is largely identical to the other platforms in content, but there are some differences. Exclusive to the 3DS version are four challenge modes:
- Escalation: similar to Marathon or Endless, but each new level requires more lines to complete.
- Invisible: tetroninmoes become invisible when they are locked on the grid.
- Master: regular gameplay, but tetronimoes do not appear at the top, instead they appear instantly at the bottom.
- Rotation Lock: you cannot rotate tetronimoes.
There are no PS Vita user screenshots for this game.
There are 32 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Unity
- Middleware: Wwise
- Tetris licensees
- Tetris variants
- Ubisoft Club / Uplay supported games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Tetris Ultimate (official website)
- TrueAchievements achievement guide (The TrueAchievements achievement guide for Tetris Ultimate)
- Wikipedia: Tetris Ultimate (Article about the game in the open encyclopedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.