007: Nightfire (PlayStation 2)

3.5
Written by  :  TwoDividedByZero (149)
Written on  :  Aug 19, 2010
Platform  :  PlayStation 2
Rating  :  3.29 Stars3.29 Stars3.29 Stars3.29 Stars3.29 Stars
read more reviews by TwoDividedByZero

Summary

Talk About A View To A Kill

The Good

The James Bond games have always been fun to me! Nightfire is a good game, and should be remembered The graphics are actually really good! The story line will constantly have you at the edge of your seat. The game has a variety of guns and gadgets. Lovely level designs and and great CG graphics. I also love the multi-player in this game! Though the game sounds flawless, its not.

The Bad

Perhaps the programmers should have made Bond just a tad bit more durable. Bond dies way to easily in the game. Or perhaps the game designers should have made the level designs less confusing. Players will find themselves going into the same lobby/room/etc. This is especially frustrating in the level "Night Shift". And it could have also been better if the car was supplied with a little more ammo. Ammo is very very limited in the "Vanquish" mission. Those are the flaws I find most important to point out.

The Bottom Line

The game is fine! You'll have lots of fun destroying your friends in multi-player or just battle some enemy bots when alone. The games story line is great. I used the "View To A Kill" reference because that's one of my favorite Bond movies,and NightFire is one of my favorite Bond games.