missing cover art
Description4x4 Evo 2 is a sequel to the 2000 release 4x4 Evolution. This game is very similar to it's predecessor, but now it appears on newer platforms, and has more trucks, and many more tracks.
The trucks in this game are licensed likenesses of trucks you may see driving down the streets of suburban America. You can purchase a truck in career mode, and then trick it out with custom parts to turn it into an off-road monster.
The career mode from 4x4 Evo is again the main focus of 4x4 Evo 2. This time, crazy missions provide for an alternative to the races found in the rest of the game. For example, you may find yourself using your truck to track down lost gold, or locate misplaced outhouses.
The GameCube version features four exclusive tracks and four exclusive trucks.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
There are 46 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "4x4 Evolution 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 2 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Problem connecting LAN||3||Phil Fleischer
Apr 15, 2008
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 4x4 EVO 2 - Wikipedia -- more information about the game on Wikipedia, the open encyclopedia
- KC's Evo2 Place -- Virtually every add-on ever made in an orderly fashion, very active and informative forums, but just flat hands down the center of the EVO2 world for nearly a decade. And guess what? It is not only privately owned and ad free, I even a free version of the game you can download for Mac and PC.
- The Next Stage in Racing Fun -- An Apple Games article about the Mac version of 4x4 Evolution 2 (March, 2002).
- Xbox 4x4 EVO 2 -- Xbox information page about the game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.