The Adventures of Cookie & Cream Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 2)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Keep Case - PlayStation 2 (United Kingdom):
LOVE IS OPTIONAL, BUT CO-OPERATION IS ESSENTIAL...
- Single or multi-player modes for up to 4 people.
- 9 massive worlds with over 35 different levels.
- 8 different characters to unlock and play.
- Work together with a friend to solve puzzles, avoid traps and complete the levels.
Whether playing in single or multi-player mode, success for our two barmy bunnies depends on harmonisation and mutual coordination.
IT'S NOT ALL SMILES AND TEAMWORK...
Each world contains multiplayer options where up to 4 people can compete in a race to rob each other of their hard gained loot.
A thumping platform puzzler that will put a twitch in your tail and a spring in your hop!
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (203850) on May 09, 2010.
WORK TOGETHER TO PREVENT HARE LOSS
- Get cozy - For the first time ever, 2 people can share the same controller during game play!
- TWO modes of play - Story Mode for adventure and VS. Mode for challenging 1-4 Player non-stop action!
- Stunning 3D graphics and environments add extra dimension to the mazes and gigantic Boss Encounters!
- VS. Mode features 10 Characters and 8 Worlds for intense 4-Player competitive action!
"Honestly, it's a blast!" - OFFICIAL U.S. PlayStation MAGAZINE
Contributed by Corn Popper (69396) on Oct 08, 2002.
The clock is running in the massive 3D action-maze game for the whole family. Cookie & Cream are off to the moon - literally! The annual Festival of the Moon is about to take place, but nobody can find the moon! So, the adventurous rabbits vow to bring it back!
Enjoy puzzling game play like you're never seen before where both characters work cooperatively to help each other through every trap, over each obstacle, and past some very hungry critters who would love rabbit for their dinner!