Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - Playstation 2 (US):
- Have fun with friends in Party, Karaoke & Dance Mat modes!
- Sing along to 40 top hits as you compete from auditions to finals!
- Randy, Paula & Simon tell it like it is!
- Create your own superstar image: hair, wardrobe, style!
PLAY FOR THE TITLE OF AMERICAN IDOL!Now's your chance to star in America's favorite TV show without leaving your couch! Keep the rhythm and compete for pop superstardom. Do you have what it takes to be the next AMERICAN IDOL?
Contributed by Jeanne (75634) on Jun 28, 2005.
The TV craze that unleashed Clay Aiken on the world comes to the Game Boy Advance.
- Rhythm-based game. Press buttons in time with the music
- Create, control, style and train your contestant for competition
- 20 songs, including "Oops! I Did it Again" and "I Will Survive."
- Randy, Paula and Simon pass judgment
Although the GBA adaptation of the hit show doesn't analyze your singing ability, you can sing along with the game's songs with help from karaoke-style lyrics at the bottom of the screen.
The game's judges base their ratings on your rhythm and fashion sense. What could have been a goofy license turns out to offer challenging and entertaining play.
Contributed by Xoleras (66269) on Dec 23, 2004.