DescriptionAvatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth is an action adventure game based on the American animated series Avatar and follows the events of the seconed season of the show. The story revolves around Aang, the series' central character, and his friends traveling to the Earth Kingdom stronghold in search of Aang's friend and teacher, Bumi.
During the game you will take control of the various characters including Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph to fight through enemies as well as solving puzzles. You will be mainly in control of Aang, but you will be able to switch between him and the secondary character who tags along. The game can be played solo or in co-op.
- "Avatar: The Legend of Aang - The Burning Earth" -- UK title
- "Avatar: Le Dernier Maître de l'Air - Le Royaume de la Terre en Feu" -- French title
- "Avatar: Der Herr der Elemente - Die Erde brennt" -- German title
- "Avatar: De Legende van Aang - De Brandende Aarde" -- Dutch title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Nov 13, 2007||6.7 out of 10||67|
|The Next Level||Dec 11, 2007||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 31, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|4Players.de||Nov 19, 2007||45 out of 100||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Xbox 360 achievementsThis is considered one of the easiest games on which to gain the full amount of Xbox 360 achievement's for a single game. 1000 achievement points and 5 achievements unlocked, which can be obtained in less than two minutes of gameplay.
- 2007 – The OverUnderAchiever Award
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth.)